Have you thought about sermon transcription for your church? If you are doing audio, then you're already part way there. But how do you search audio? And some people are just visual learners and do better with written (or displayed) words, and some need the audio and the words!
If you've tried automated transcription, you probably know that's a technology that's not quite ready yet. If you've tried off-shore outsourcing, then I guess the fact that you're still reading this indicates how well that worked out. Would you like a better option?
Let us transcribe your sermons each week so you can:
- Post transcribed sermons on your church website
- Makes it easy to search through them
- Many people love being able to read the sermons
- Have a written transcription of each week's sermon
- Build a database of your sermons
- Use for reference purposes
- Typically $75 per sermon
- Easy payment options
- Billed monthly
- Scripture and references always included
- Varying levels of editing available according to your preference
- Sermon transcription usually completed within 3-5 days (can be sooner if necessary with advanced notice)
- I simply download the audio sermon from your website or you can send it to me as an mp3, then I email the transcribed Word document back to you
Contact Margaret Salyers, Sermon Transcription, MargaretSalyers [at] gmail.com or call 606-706-5006 and receive a FREE TRIAL - your first sermon transcribed at no charge.
(Please tell Margaret you saw the reference on my blog)